audiovisual performance at transdisciplina#14 – Klaus Obermaier1235
Excerpts of a 45-minute performance at TRANSDISCIPLINA #14,
Contenedor Cultural UMA, Málaga, Spain – April 25, 2019
(Please excuse some camera shake due to very low frequencies 🙂
Live electronic with real-time rendering of interactive visuals and sounds / microphone into VCV Rack virtual modular synth and MaxMSPJitter / live camera into MaxMSPJitter for additional textures and interaction / controller: MIRA iPad Pro, Midi Fighter Twister, Sensel Morph.
exile.at / exile.at/audiovisual/
VCV Rack virtual modular synth: vcvrack.com
– for real-time generated interactive visuals and additional sounds.
– center for connection and manipulation of interactive data.
MIRA for iPad: cycling74.com/products/mira
– build your custom flexible control surface for Max (sounds and visuals).
Sensel Morph: sensel.com/pages/the-sensel-morph
– 3D touch controller and skeyboard.
Midi Fighter Twister: midifighter.com
– 16 quality push encoders in 4 banks (sounds and visuals).