Call: The Cube Art Project – Digital Art Competition833
The Cube Art Project
2nd Biannual International Digital Art Competition.
deadline 15 December 2017
Call for Video, Animations, Moving Image
The Cube Art Project is seeking video art, animations, motion graphics, video-mapping, and/or sound visualization projects for our second biannual international digital art competition. Works are screened on our large three dimensional monitor (the Cube) This screen is seen by hundreds of people on a slow day, but it’s also right next to the Pinnacle Bank Arena which hosts enormous events that draws tens of thousands of people several times a week.
This is a curated competition of artwork that’s suitable for a public art audience. Wide latitude in genre and style are considered however priority is given to artworks that have a formal/ visual appeal.
2 Categories: Amateur & Professional
- Deadline: December 15th 2017
- Projects should use a single channel .mp4 video file, named: Lastname_Firstname.mp4
- 936px wide by 288 px tall
- Videos not scaled to fill – letter box & prioritize left side (672px wide) and download ART3 logo for right side (264 px wide)
- Compressed to 250 MB or less
- Title, name, date, and country of origin as credits for first 5 seconds of video
- Audio is acceptable but because this Railyard is a public space the volume may not always be turned up
1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $250
3rd Place: $100
Please review specs and apply here: https://www.cubelincoln.com/competition