Museum in short award
The contest is open to all the different forms of videos produced by museums. In particular theMuseums in Short awards will be delivered to the best video of the following categories.
- Museums in Short Award, for short films (max. 10 min.) conceived to promote museums or their activities and films used in permanent or temporary exhibitions;
- Public Special Mention, online users can express their preference voting the best amongst the shortlisted videos through the online voting platform available on the website www.museumsinshort.eu.
- Entries are supposed to be narratives in video format, related to museums and produced from 1 January 2014 onwards. Videos must be in English or with English subtitles. Videos in different languages without English subtitles won’t be accepted. The maximum length required is of about 10 minutes. Every museum can submit only one video. The final judgment on the pertinence of the content presented is anyway a firm and unquestionable prerogative of the organization.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Participants are museums. The file of the video must be sent online (via WeTransfer or similar services) to the following email address: email@example.com. Please, try not to exceed the maximum size file of 2GB.
Deadline: 30th April 2017.
Submissions presenting incomplete application forms will not be accepted. Every participant will receive a confirmation email. If not, please contact our office at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Form includes:
- By applying to the competition, every museum gets responsible for the content of the submitted work. Participants allow the uploading of the videos, as well as trailers or frames of the work, to the dedicated website www.museumsinshort.eu and the related medias of every member of the Organising committee. The organization reserves the right to request to the shortlisted participants additional information for promotional purposes.
- After the closure of applications, a commission formed by experts in the field of museums and multimedia will select the winner.
- The awards ceremony will take place in late 2017. The complete program and the date of the award ceremony will be published on the websites .
- Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these rules. Any variations or updates will be communicated on www.museumsinshort.eu. Please contact us at email@example.com for any question.